Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Bowman Aflac autos not serial #'d

RE: 2011 Bowman Aflac autos not serial #'d
This is on Topps Twitter page:

Quote:toppscards Topps Company
@
@Josh_1213 understand frusration on aflac not being numbered, working on plan to help collectors verify authenticity, stay tuned

I saw on another board that Topps mentioned in their Twitter feed that they were going to do something to rectify this situation. It was speculated that you will possibly be able to send them your AFLAC auto and they will pay to have a 3rd party certify them, since there's now no way to differentiate between certified, IP, and fakes.

I have also seen their 2012 Bowman sell sheet and they're putting AFLAC auto's in that product now too, and they made sure to mention that they'll be sequentially numbered
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

(12-01-2011, 08:36 AM)keyser soze Wrote: I saw on another board that Topps mentioned in their Twitter feed that they were going to do something to rectify this situation. It was speculated that you will possibly be able to send them your AFLAC auto and they will pay to have a 3rd party certify them, since there's now no way to differentiate between certified, IP, and fakes.

I have also seen their 2012 Bowman sell sheet and they're putting AFLAC auto's in that product now too, and they made sure to mention that they'll be sequentially numbered

Nice - I was hoping this was the case. I pulled an aflac and immediately noticed there was no serial3 or cert so I knew this would be an issue. Thanks for the info.

"they just need one more pitcher"