`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any one else have this problem ?

RE: any one else have this problem ?
(12-05-2011, 12:04 AM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Thanks everyone. Things are going much better. Opened up and let her tell me what was bothering her and solved most issue's. We went shopping yesterday and I got $125 in cards. She said that was fine. I let her choose most of the blasters. When we got home and opened them, I pulled That Harper au #/500 out of a blaster she chose. I showed her the BV and told her how bad I have been wanting this one card for a year now. we shared the celebration togethor. I will be spending less time on here. I think she does feel ignored at times. And yep Jakeloveshiswife !! Way more than cards. She is my world. And my 2 boys/ I could never live with out them. We have been married for 12 years also. All of you really helped me out, I could never thank you guys enough.
Sell the Harper auto while it worth something and buy her something nice! It's only cards man! You can't eat them or wax the car with them
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

The only way I can balance ALL THREE is to make sure my cards are encapsulated in a BGS holder - then you can keep all 3 in bed with you, hahahaha

(12-01-2011, 08:16 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: But the real question is, can you handle them all at the same time?

I've has customers thru thr yrs who asked me to lie to their wives if they ever call.

Even had a guy who told his wife he was on the train (nyc type) when he was in my store. .....i made "chugga chugga choo choo sound faintly in the background.