`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
OK I've bought 3 boxes of Upper deck cards and I still have yet to get Ryan's RC. Has anyone got one out of a box or pack on here? Is it that rare? I did get Gabriel Landeskog Young guns though

RE: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
hey, normally top 3 picks YGs are tough to pull.... so you have to buy more product....

congrats on the Landeskog YG
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I opened alot of product, one because we are a hobby store, and 2 because I do sell online, but I think we did 5 hobby cases, 2 cases of tins, 1 retail case, and 10 blasters, and I got 11 RHN young guns, customers at our store pulled out of 2 cases of tins 2 hobby cases and 10 retail boxes, 5 RHN young guns, and 2 canvas.

(11-29-2011, 08:03 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: hey, normally top 3 picks YGs are tough to pull.... so you have to buy more product....

congrats on the Landeskog YG
Thanks! Not gonna lie, I didnt think much of it when I pulled it, then I looked online and found out it's worth decent money. Yeah I feel stupid but I didnt follow the 2011 draft and just got back into cards!

I pulled one out of a blaster box and one out of a tin.

(11-29-2011, 08:48 PM)piyn Wrote: I pulled one out of a blaster box and one out of a tin.
lucky!!!

(11-29-2011, 07:18 PM)eldapeeze Wrote: OK I've bought 3 boxes of Upper deck cards and I still have yet to get Ryan's RC. Has anyone got one out of a box or pack on here? Is it that rare? I did get Gabriel Landeskog Young guns though
Yea but at 6 YG per box and 50 YG total his odds are 1:8.33 boxes.

I got mine in the first pack of series I opened Smile

(11-29-2011, 09:54 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Yea but at 6 YG per box and 50 YG total his odds are 1:8.33 boxes.

I got mine in the first pack of series I opened Smile
For your Hopkins card, I'll trade you...uh...my friendship!!! That's a deal you cant go without!

Yeah, someone trade me one I have plenty of stuff to trade for one!

i busted 9 boxes and only got one.