`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share in my Wall pics....

Share in my Wall pics....
Decided to post this because of ja's post, just how I display some of my special/interesting stuff..... and it's a 14 friggin megapixel camera is this seems to be the best image I can get from the darn thing being the technophobe that I am, but anyway, enjoy...

[Image: DSCN0097.jpg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Share in my Wall pics....
Thats a good pic lol. And thats an awesome display. My picture was taken from my phone which is 8 megapixel but it never takes good pictures for some reason. I'm eyeing that Jeter Foil, I've been wanting one of those for a while! Would you ever trade it?
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

(11-29-2011, 07:24 PM)ja1091 Wrote: Thats a good pic lol. And thats an awesome display. My picture was taken from my phone which is 8 megapixel but it never takes good pictures for some reason. I'm eyeing that Jeter Foil, I've been wanting one of those for a while! Would you ever trade it?
The only thing that's going to be traded for would be a nice rare mini, maybe 1/1 rare Smile I've been holding that since it was released, I bought a bunch of packs as a starving, part-time-working 19-year-old and pulled it myself, so it has some sentimental value to it Smile

Wow, I love that case. Did you make it yourself ? I love the story on the Jeter also. I bought mine already graded, would have been awesome to pull that sucker. Love your pic anyways way cool

(11-29-2011, 07:50 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Wow, I love that case. Did you make it yourself ? I love the story on the Jeter also. I bought mine already graded, would have been awesome to pull that sucker. Love your pic anyways way cool
It was handmade by a dad of a friend, who loved to do little wood working projects, he gave it to me and also a dual sided case that folded together and clasped shut like a briefcase and had a handle to carry it. The inside had plexiglass cover that slid along grooves in the frame, it was very nicely done, I'll have to post some pics of it when I get the chance. I modified it a bit since then and have it in the little 'room' I made in the basement for some of my cards..

Nice Pic! Love the Jeters. If you want to get closer to the wall without retaking the picture you can put the SD card in the camera in to a usb reader and upload the photo into MS picture viewer in MS Office and zoom in or crop and save. Or if not cool display wood working is such a skill.

ONe more bump for those locked out during the site upgrade?

nice display! thanks for sharing.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]