`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boxes to buy??

Boxes to buy??
So I'm buying 3 boxes but I need em all in the same range! I started think finest, platinum and prime.... 159, 140, and100
So I'm thinking of swichingthe platinum to absolute and the finest to certified and maybe the prime to certified... What would u do?
[Image: hcE98W9.png]

COLLECTING SEYI AJIROTUTU AND VINCENT BROWN

AJIROTUTU PC: 44/140 31%
WITHOUT 1/1's: 36/103 35%
1/1's: 4/37 11%

RE: Boxes to buy??
my favorite product this year is Crown. I purchased two boxes of prime but after looking at them more closely I noticed if you look at the very bottom corners of the cards almost all of my RC's and Base Auto's (not the jersey auto's) were off center. One side was bigger than the other. You can notice it if you look at the bottom corners and compare each side to each other. All the cards I have seen from prime have been somewhat off center so I have stayed away from it. I think absolute would be your best bet. I was in on a case break of Finest and it was absolute JUNK. Only one decent hit in the whole case. The rest was Edmond Gates,Taiwan Jones,or B. Powell. Wont touch another box of Finest until next year. Not sure if that helps at all, just my opinion on two of those products.
[Image: jpcisco.jpg]

Collecting: Jake Locker,Sam Bradford, Colt Mccoy, Eric Berry, Jason Witten, Luke Stocker, Denarius Moore, Austin Pettis, Lance Kendricks, Greg Salas, Robert Quinn and anything that catches my eye!

I have to agree I love the Crown it seems like every time I pop one open I am satisfied with what I get and even blown away sometimes, Absolute play a cruel game with me with giving me an awesome card my first pack and then nothing but 6th 7th round rookies since.

Crown, Crown, and Certified, open certified 2nd

Also if your doing absolute, you might as well buy some absolut to take the edge off a 7th round auto in a $160 box.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

if you want to try you luck on some higher end stuff, try panini gold standard. One hit of that stuff and your gonna get a card worth 10k+ easy. Imagine being the lucky mofo hitting the gold/diamond embedded cam newton autoWink
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.