`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream scenairo for your favorite team during the short offseason

Dream scenairo for your favorite team during the short offseason
Mine would be for the pistons to resign there unrestricted free agents(Stuckey and Jerebko). Don't resign any of there unrestricted free agents unless they can get McGrady or Prince for cheap. Use the amnesty close on Hamilton's contract, and sign (Tyson Chanlder) and Kris Humphries.

There Starting Lineup would be Stuckey, Gordon, (Jerebko or Daye), (Humphries or Monroe), and Chandler, with Knight coming of the bench.

if they can't get Chandler David West would next on there list

RE: Dream scenairo for your favorite team during the short offseason
I predict Brandon Knight will be starting soon. Tyson Chandler is going to cost any team a ton of money with the slim FA class.

(11-29-2011, 04:16 PM)libs021 Wrote: Mine would be for the pistons to resign there unrestricted free agents(Stuckey and Jerebko). Don't resign any of there unrestricted free agents unless they can get McGrady or Prince for cheap. Use the amnesty close on Hamilton's contract, and sign (Tyson Chanlder) and Kris Humphries.

There Starting Lineup would be Stuckey, Gordon, (Jerebko or Daye), (Humphries or Monroe), and Chandler, with Knight coming of the bench.

if they can't get Chandler David West would next on there list
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(11-29-2011, 04:22 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: I predict Brandon Knight will be starting soon. Tyson Chandler is going to cost any team a ton of money with the slim FA class.
I do to just not right away, I think Knight and Stuckey could be a great back-court.

as for chandler I'd hope if the pistons have cap room which they should if they use the amnesty on Hamilton i'd hope management would have the green light.

Jazz trade Millsap (or Jefferson) and Harris for Rondo or Ellis....

my team the kings. i hope they can resign marcus thorton and samual dalembert

That Tyson Chandler doesn't come anywhere near Charlotte until his team pays the Bobcats. Sorry, he was a bum here, then got some money and actually played well. Proved to me he was holding back the whole time he played here. Now on to the rest. I would like to see very few changes. I am excited to see what hapens with what we got. I mean if you really think about it, its a pretty solid squad. Kemba, Tyrus, Henderson, Magette(everyone forgot how good he is when hes healthy and got minutes), Both D.J's(D.J. White showed a lot of potential), Dante Cunningham(Better than you think), Bismack(who knows whith this one), and I even think Kwame has a good chance of still "breaking out" especially workin with Oakley. But I a huge Homer and cant help but dream.

(11-29-2011, 08:27 PM)quavis Wrote: That Tyson Chandler doesn't come anywhere near Charlotte until his team pays the Bobcats. Sorry, he was a bum here, then got some money and actually played well. Proved to me he was holding back the whole time he played here. Now on to the rest. I would like to see very few changes. I am excited to see what hapens with what we got. I mean if you really think about it, its a pretty solid squad. Kemba, Tyrus, Henderson, Magette(everyone forgot how good he is when hes healthy and got minutes), Both D.J's(D.J. White showed a lot of potential), Dante Cunningham(Better than you think), Bismack(who knows whith this one), and I even think Kwame has a good chance of still "breaking out" especially workin with Oakley. But I a huge Homer and cant help but dream.
Bismack's going to be real good, I was really hoping the Pistons were going to get him.

I'm real interested to see where some of these amnesty players end up...and i 2nd quavis' entire post, watch out for the bobcats. They were on the fringe of the playoffs last year, this year I think they surprise alot of people.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

im hoping miami lands dalembert or brandon roy..
collecting jason williams..

This is what I think is ideal for the Pistons:

Bye Stuckey and bye Hamilton (thank you Hamilton for your years of consistent service, except last year). Keep Jerebko and Prince, MAYBE sign McGrady to the veterans minimum again. I believe with Dee Brown as his adviser, Knight should start at Point. Put Daye at Shooting Guard. Put Prince at Small Forward. Put Jerbko at Power Forward. Put Monroe at Center. That's your starting line up. Gordon can come off of the bench for Shooting Guard. Bynum can come off the bench for Point Guard. McGrady (if still there) can come off the bench for Small Forward. If McGrady isn't there, then Summers or Singler. Amnesty Villanueva, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Macklin can back up Jerbko. And Ben Wallace can provide some minutes at Center. With the cap room, I think we should attempt to pick up Dalembert. I don't know why, but I think with Rick Mahorn teaching him and Ben Wallace there, they could shape him up to be better. Those are two awesome mentors to have for a big man, ask Monroe. Knight and Bynum have Dee Brown to watch, and while he wasn't a super star, he was solid and consistent. Prince to me is the leader of the team. He (along with Wallace) embody everything the Pistons should strive to be. Consistent, not egotistical and as much defensive as they are offensive (well, Ben's more defensive). I think Frank will do a decent job as head coach, especially seeing what he was able to do with the Nets when they were who they were. Yeah, they had Martin, Jefferson and Kidd, after that it was a steep fall off of talent. I'm not seeing a steep fall off of talent here, no none of them are super start quality, but there are some very good workers.

Now, I'm guessing Hamilton isn't a Free Agent so we's have to do a trade for him, and I think with who Philly has, they'd be willing to take Hamilton for Dalembert, I think. But there might have to be a multi-team deal to work that out. Maybe we can throw them Villanueva too and not use our Amnesty.

My ideal record of a 66 game season for the Pistons would onlestly be 38-28. I don't know if that would be enough to make the playoffs, but I think it would be quite possible. We would just have to see how the schedule turns out. I think it's possible though.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards