`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream scenairo for your favorite team during the short offseason

RE: Dream scenairo for your favorite team during the short offseason
(11-29-2011, 07:21 PM)adiddy32 Wrote: Jazz trade Millsap (or Jefferson) and Harris for Rondo or Ellis....
hold on just a sec...Rondo is staying with my Celtics Smile

(11-30-2011, 10:30 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: hold on just a sec...Rondo is staying with my Celtics Smile
Have you seen the trade rumors?

Well, I just got a text from the Pistons updates I get and it seems Singler will be staying in Spain even when the season starts back up. So he won't be available until next year. Sad
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Singlar needs to stay in Spain! Sorry but the guy is D-League material. Tyler Hansborough has a hard enough time in the NBA, and I don't think Singlar has as much talent as Tyler so I think he is doomed. Your Pistons are better off without him I promise. The NBA players would eat up his "go-right" tactics. He goes to the rim on the right 70% of the time. James would make the kid cry.

(11-30-2011, 10:22 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: This is what I think is ideal for the Pistons:

Bye Stuckey and bye Hamilton (thank you Hamilton for your years of consistent service, except last year). Keep Jerebko and Prince, MAYBE sign McGrady to the veterans minimum again. I believe with Dee Brown as his adviser, Knight should start at Point. Put Daye at Shooting Guard. Put Prince at Small Forward. Put Jerbko at Power Forward. Put Monroe at Center. That's your starting line up. Gordon can come off of the bench for Shooting Guard. Bynum can come off the bench for Point Guard. McGrady (if still there) can come off the bench for Small Forward. If McGrady isn't there, then Summers or Singler. Amnesty Villanueva, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Macklin can back up Jerbko. And Ben Wallace can provide some minutes at Center. With the cap room, I think we should attempt to pick up Dalembert. I don't know why, but I think with Rick Mahorn teaching him and Ben Wallace there, they could shape him up to be better. Those are two awesome mentors to have for a big man, ask Monroe. Knight and Bynum have Dee Brown to watch, and while he wasn't a super star, he was solid and consistent. Prince to me is the leader of the team. He (along with Wallace) embody everything the Pistons should strive to be. Consistent, not egotistical and as much defensive as they are offensive (well, Ben's more defensive). I think Frank will do a decent job as head coach, especially seeing what he was able to do with the Nets when they were who they were. Yeah, they had Martin, Jefferson and Kidd, after that it was a steep fall off of talent. I'm not seeing a steep fall off of talent here, no none of them are super start quality, but there are some very good workers.

Now, I'm guessing Hamilton isn't a Free Agent so we's have to do a trade for him, and I think with who Philly has, they'd be willing to take Hamilton for Dalembert, I think. But there might have to be a multi-team deal to work that out. Maybe we can throw them Villanueva too and not use our Amnesty.

My ideal record of a 66 game season for the Pistons would onlestly be 38-28. I don't know if that would be enough to make the playoffs, but I think it would be quite possible. We would just have to see how the schedule turns out. I think it's possible though.
I don't get why so many Pistons fans are so eager to get rid of Stuckey,
the last 5 games of last season the pistons were 4-1 and stuckey's numbers were
25.2 PPG 9.4 APG 3.4 RPG 7.6 FTPG. Those are Superstar numbers i know its a small sample size, but I think although he won't put up these kind of numbers for a whole season, they do show that he has another level to his game. As for Prince I have always loved his game but the pistons are a rebuilding team and the money he will command will be to rich for a rebuilding team, same for McGrady.

ive always liked stuckey...he's a solid player...
collecting jason williams..

He can be a solid player, but he's too inconsistent. For your floor general, you need consistency. There are nights (Billups did this too and I hated it) where he thinks he should put up the most shots. Puts up shots that are HIGHLY ill-advised. Also, for a PG, his average of APG is horrid if you ask me. I'm not expecting 10-12 APG, and I know it depends on his other teammates as well, but I think he's shown that his first instinct is not to pass, and that's what the point guard should do. If they want to keep him, I think they should move him to SG which they did a few times with great results last season. But if they want him to be a PG, I think they have the wrong person. He's not PG material in my opinion.

I think Prince is worth the money and because of how many newer players we have, I think him having about 7+ years available he is perfect to instill some of the ideals of the Pistons into the other players. McGrady, I'd only suggest resigning him to the Veteran's minimum, that's it. He did good at point for like 7 games last year, then he slumped again. I was hoping he'd have a resurgence like Ben Wallace did when he came back, but that didn't happen. I just can't wait for a game to be played. Smile

I wanted to see Singler play at the NBA level myself.

For this year my dream scenario would be for OKC to lock up Tayshaun Prince from FA and then sign Westbrook to a max deal.

The funny thing is that is exactly what OKC is trying to do, thank you Sam Presti and C'mon and hang out a while Russell Westbrook......

Durant could learn sooooo very much from Prince and he would be my favorite reserve after Nick Collison.

MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(11-30-2011, 03:22 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I wanted to see Singler play at the NBA level myself.

For this year my dream scenario would be for OKC to lock up Tayshaun Prince from FA and then sign Westbrook to a max deal.

The funny thing is that is exactly what OKC is trying to do, thank you Sam Presti and C'mon and hang out a while Russell Westbrook......

Durant could learn sooooo very much from Prince and he would be my favorite reserve after Nick Collison.
this is the best scenario I've heard so far, would prince really need to come off the bench though, I bet he'd make a good SG if he needed to be.

quavis and crimedawg47, I wanted to get your opinion on what the NBA has to say about the Bobcats in their first 2011-12 Power Rankings.

30 Charlotte (34-48)
Pace: 92.1 (26), Off: 100.8 (25), Def: 104.8 (17)
Gerald Wallace and Stephen Jackson are gone. Kemba Walker and Bismack Biyombo probably aren't ready. And for now, Tyrus Thomas and Corey Maggette are the Bobcats' best players. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, you're looking at the new worst team in the league.
Previous: 24