`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair Price for base/insert cards from 2011

Fair Price for base/insert cards from 2011
If you were to fill a medium sized priority mail box full of 2011 baseball inserts & base cards what would be a fair price? This would be from bowman, topps, finest, chrome, platinum, ginter, gypsy queen, BDPP, etc, etc....I would estimate somewhere around 4000-5000 cards can fit in that box.
[Image: braunsig.png]

RE: Fair Price for base/insert cards from 2011
I don't know but what do you have for refractors and xfractors for finest?

I have about 10-15 I believe, I will check tonight.

I don't know but I'd love to go through them all! I love looking through cards (well, not 80s-90s crap)
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

(11-29-2011, 04:13 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: If you were to fill a medium sized priority mail box full of 2011 baseball inserts & base cards what would be a fair price? This would be from bowman, topps, finest, chrome, platinum, ginter, gypsy queen, BDPP, etc, etc....I would estimate somewhere around 4000-5000 cards can fit in that box.
I would guess around a penny per card for the base. Depending on the number of and type of inserts, perhaps 10 cents to 25 cents for those. If they are low numbered or GU, $1 to $2 per for those.

My estimate for you would be somewhere between $50 to $100, depending on the inserts? If just base, might go for a little less?

Wayne

[Image: TC_RedSox.jpg]

Thanks - it is all base/inserts, no serial # or refractors...although it has a lot of finest, bowman chrome, draft, etc....I was thinking 5 cents per card, maybe 10 cents/card for the finest.