`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCS tell me what you want

RE: LCS tell me what you want
most shops i went to have the standard glass cases with a bunch of cards in there. problem with that was there were always too many base, inserts, rc's and common stuff like that. those are the cards that belong in the white boxes organized by team. i went to a bigger card store down in phoenix and their cases were filled with nothing but high end cards. it absolutely blew me away. i could have looked at their cases for hours. after i saw that, i pretty much just never even look in the cases at other shops that put their base and stuff in there.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(11-29-2011, 03:32 PM)nthnoak Wrote: most shops i went to have the standard glass cases with a bunch of cards in there. problem with that was there were always too many base, inserts, rc's and common stuff like that. those are the cards that belong in the white boxes organized by team. i went to a bigger card store down in phoenix and their cases were filled with nothing but high end cards. it absolutely blew me away. i could have looked at their cases for hours. after i saw that, i pretty much just never even look in the cases at other shops that put their base and stuff in there.
yeah I am going to be doing this...we also have alot of rare items from the 50's tha we display in cases...we have I think around 5k game used and autos...something like that haha...so ill be filling cases as much as I can
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

a emmitt smith mem card to put next to the sweet auto you traded me awhile back

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

I agree with the person who said "Dont stack the cards" If a shop or show booth has stacked cards I just move on.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(11-29-2011, 05:04 PM)branesergen Wrote: I agree with the person who said "Dont stack the cards" If a shop or show booth has stacked cards I just move on.
Well what if you have say 10 peyton manning game used cards that are all cheaper cards...you dont want to take up 10x the space you need to

(11-29-2011, 05:09 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Well what if you have say 10 peyton manning game used cards that are all cheaper cards...you dont want to take up 10x the space you need to
you could send them all to meSmileSmileSmile

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

(11-29-2011, 05:09 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Well what if you have say 10 peyton manning game used cards that are all cheaper cards...you dont want to take up 10x the space you need to
Then I wont be buying any - You asked for opinions and I offered mine Smile
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(11-29-2011, 05:19 PM)branesergen Wrote: Then I wont be buying any - You asked for opinions and I offered mine Smile
haha im not saying thats what we do I was just saying im sure thats the reason most people at shows do that.

you could face them up every week, maybe that way the ones you see on top will be "fresh" Wink