`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally got out over my creative road block.

I finally got out over my creative road block.
New banner. Its one of my favorites so far. I was stuck for a rut and wasnt happy with how banners i was trying to make for people (or any project for that matter) were turning out so i took a little break from all of it, about a week or two, and tried again.

So hopefully I can keep it up. Biglump i should have a new banner for you soon.

Oh, Im NOT taking requests. just a favor for a friend
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

RE: I finally got out over my creative road block.
That's an awesome banner man! Nice!
Collecting Jaiquawn Jarrett and Jeremy Maclin
Jaiquawn Jarrett - 36/40 90%
[Image: THgDe-1.gif]
[Image: Trotter1-1.jpg]

THE QUACK MAMBA!!!!

(11-28-2011, 11:37 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: THE QUACK MAMBA!!!!
I love the way he plays. I think he could bring the Ducks their first Heisman. I actually, saw him walking down the street talking on the phone the other day.

I'm even more excited for Lyerla's future though. I'm in awe when I watch him play. I can't wait to see what he does with an expanded role at TE next year. I've already picked of two of his autos.

now that is perdy tight, i like your style alot and ya i know what you mean about the rut, i just did one recently that i just couldn't figure out how to make it more then it was, so just just had to settle for something simple and clean. Worked out ok i think
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-28-2011, 11:35 PM)ieagles Wrote: That's an awesome banner man! Nice!
Thanks, i've tried to make a gif work in a banner before like in yours but i cant quite make figure it out

(11-28-2011, 11:43 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I love the way he plays. I think he could bring the Ducks their first Heisman. I actually, saw him walking down the street talking on the phone the other day.

I'm even more excited for Lyerla's future though. I'm in awe when I watch him play. I can't wait to see what he does with an expanded role at TE next year. I've already picked of two of his autos.
He is going to be a beast for sure...although he should be bringing the ducks their third Heisman (Harrington,James) but now the Heisman is a joke and all that matters is what team you play for and not how good you actually are.

How did u get his autos? Are they in that leaf set? I gotta get one.

Very nice

(11-28-2011, 11:44 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: now that is perdy tight, i like your style alot and ya i know what you mean about the rut, i just did one recently that i just couldn't figure out how to make it more then it was, so just just had to settle for something simple and clean. Worked out ok i think
Thanks! I like the tear you used. i've been trying to learn the tearing effect myself
(11-28-2011, 11:46 PM)Marinoisking Wrote: He is going to be a beast for sure...although he should be bringing the ducks their third Heisman (Harrington,James) but now the Heisman is a joke and all that matters is what team you play for and not how good you actually are.

How did u get his autos? Are they in that leaf set? I gotta get one.
Him and De'anthony both have autos in the Leaf All-american set.

Ohh, you meant banners... my bad I thought you opened the door and became a UW fan....
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]