`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
random 2011 chrome up for grabs

random 2011 chrome up for grabs
I really want to get rid of a lot of the extra/random cards I have laying around, so I am dividing them into lots and giving them away. You pay the shipping, and I'll send em to you, no strings attached. (however, if you do feel the need to send something back, I am ALWAYS looking for peyton manning cards, including all the random base I can get my hands on)

lots:
1) approximately 150 random 2011 topps chrome FB base/rookies.

I know there are no Cams or Ingrams in this lot, but I think just about every other rookie is there once or twice, around 100 rookies with the rest being veterans. Cards will be bagged and shipped securely, however will not be in sleeves/toploaders. I will make no guarantees as to which specific cards are in this lot, it is literally every chrome base I have left from the boxes and packs I have busted this year. I just have no interest in holding on to these cards.

2) 121 2011 Topps rising rookies cards.

4 are draft variation, 3 are combine variation, 18 are gold, 2 are blue, the rest are gray. Same disclaimer as before, random players, all rookies, not sure who all is in the lot, but pretty sure there are no Cam's or Ingrams, as I have traded most of what I had of them away already.

3) various sizes of team lots

All cards of a specific team that I kept in a binder. Random inserts/base/etc. I will be scanning the pages of these teams and posting a link soon so you can see the lot you are after.

First come, first serve, not playing any favorites, just help me clear off some shelf space PLEASE!
[Image: coltsbanner.jpg]

RE: random 2011 chrome up for grabs
I'd be down for the Rising Rookies.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

RE: random 2011 chrome up for grabs
i am interested in the Topps Chrome..trying to complete the set..Rainbows and all..minus the superfractors.
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]