`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What case of product would you buy if....

RE: What case of product would you buy if....
Triple threads or five star, personally I would never put $2k into a panini product. Not sure how a group break is an investment though, you should not be profiting off them.
[Image: braunsig.png]

i would take a spot in triple threads
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(11-28-2011, 08:28 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: i would take a spot in triple threads
Cool. I will be posting the details in the next few days. The first case (9box) from triple threads will be here Friday!

Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

(11-28-2011, 11:01 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: I will be posting the details in the next few days.
Cant do that - If you wanna do a box break you have to do it off site. Your thread will get locked if you try to sell slots on the site.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(11-28-2011, 07:33 PM)ELevin99 Wrote: Triple threads or five star, personally I would never put $2k into a panini product. Not sure how a group break is an investment though, you should not be profiting off them.
Thank you for the feedback. I am pretty sure I understand the purpose of a group break, but initially the intention was to buy a product for my own use, which would include selling any big hits to get back some of the money I put out. Someone here gave me the idea of a group break, which I have never done or participated in before. It sounds like fun, and I don't mind helping people who may not be able to fork out the cash to buy a case of cards, or would prefer not to even if they could, but when all the spots are sold, it will end up bringing in a few more bucks then I put out. After soft sleeves, top loaders and shipping it will be close to a wash. Not that I had to explain that to you but I thought it would be helpful to clear the air of that. Oh yeah, speaking of profiting, if someone pays for a spot in the break, and gets a hit that they turn around and sell for more than they paid, wouldn't that be profiting off of an investment that I made possible?
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

I'd wait for Five Star, but if you had to rip now I'd go with '10 Five Star or '11 Triple Threads. Probably have an easier time filling spots in a '11 TTT break.