IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
WARNING bpab as shady as it gets

RE: WARNING bpab as shady as it gets
Keep the popcorn popping. Like Lionel ritchie this can go all night long
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

(11-29-2011, 12:51 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Might be hard to find a tractor around here with all these union members...
ouch!! more soft hands?...EDIT: Just Kidding!!
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

LOUD NOISES!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(11-29-2011, 12:51 AM)branesergen Wrote: Doesnt feel good does it? So that mean you're going to apologize to everyone in this thread for the way you acted? Treat people as you want to be treated yourself.
i will address who i feel needs to be addressed. Most people on here are just followers and go by what some say. I can't control that. I will do anything I can to make it right. I truly did not know I was crossing an unwritten rule in the trading community. Like I previously mentioned though I can't find one person on this thread I have traded with. I have close to 100 trades since end of Aug and have been honest and fair to everyone. I even mail first to those that don't have prior trade experiences with me. I wish rogue would have told me how he felt instead of me coming online to read all of this. Really unfair and quite childish to not hear both sides.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(11-29-2011, 12:56 AM)chads-cards Wrote: LOUD NOISES!
I DONT KNOW WHAT WERE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Okay, after 12 pages my head hurts bad
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)