`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jdetter23 look here :)

Jdetter23 look here :)
Still working on Bruce Carter stuff? I pulled ya one, absolute spectrum blue #/100. I will add to our ongoing open trade lol Smile

Also pulled a red spectrum non-numbered rookie of and I can't remember the name think it's Jarrett for the eagles, and I thought somebody was collecting him too... Anybody know who?
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

RE: Jdetter23 look here :)
ieagles collects Jaquan!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Thanks Randall! I'll PM him. Or better yet, anybody got his address, PM me with it Smile
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

Smile niceeee. lol I don't have that one yet. Ive got the /5 and /50

Smile Figured that'd make you happy lol.