Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2011 topps chrome box
Thumbs Down 
2011 topps chrome box
So I have been trying to finish the set, have had pretty good luck with the set overall well today put all other breaks to shame......just gonna list the autos for now, ill update it later. Craig kimbrel auto, 2011 usa team refractor set.......and the hit redemption style Eric hosmer black refractor. Pretty happy with the.break to say the least. Thanks and good luck with your breaks!!

Brad
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

RE: 2011 topps chrome box
Very nice. Did you get any Red Heyward or Santana? also any Jeter color?

Nice break! Is the Hosmer an auto as well?

Yeah the hosmer is a auto, yankee pride didn't get any reds this go round got a gold drew stubbs which the centering is artful. I dont think I got any jeters outside of the base but if I did I wiill let you know,
Looking for Erick Fedde cards, currently working on the 14 bowman sterling.

Well then congrats on the Hosmer auto! I pulled a plate auto of him but sold it.

(11-27-2011, 09:15 PM)ozziefan04 Wrote: So I have been trying to finish the set, have had pretty good luck with the set overall well today put all other breaks to shame......just gonna list the autos for now, ill update it later. Craig kimbrel auto, 2011 usa team refractor set.......and the hit redemption style Eric hosmer black refractor. Pretty happy with the.break to say the least. Thanks and good luck with your breaks!!

Brad
do you need arencebia, sale, or morel autos?

My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]