here are just the hits plus all my cards were those starburst things

Kaepernick /250
Dalton /999
Irving /999
Bess /100
Mathews /250
[Image: img156.jpg]

RE: 3 packs of certified
Should go back and get the rest of the box because its a hot box if all the cards have the star burst look....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

They were actually the last 3 packs available, I bought them to hold me over until my box comes in

(11-27-2011, 03:23 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Should go back and get the rest of the box because its a hot box if all the cards have the star burst look....

(11-27-2011, 03:31 PM)card ripper Wrote: They were actually the last 3 packs available, I bought them to hold me over until my box comes in
Lol...bought 4 boxes and not sure if I like them or not....
Bucket

I was just looking at the checklist and I think those "starburst" are base platinum cards....ne thoughts on that?

(11-27-2011, 04:15 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Lol...bought 4 boxes and not sure if I like them or not....

One of the boxes I got, all of the cards were like that with 1 numbered card per pack.....
Bucket

That is what mine were too....I think they are platinum red base cards with no numbers, kind of like the orange refractors for chrome

(11-27-2011, 04:23 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: One of the boxes I got, all of the cards were like that with 1 numbered card per pack.....

Not sure...last year they had like 4 different kinds......
Bucket

I checked on ebay to see how people had them listed and it was the platinum, so that is how I put them in my org

(11-27-2011, 09:14 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Not sure...last year they had like 4 different kinds......

Not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK