`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Albert Pujols

RE: 2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Albert Pujols
(11-28-2011, 08:42 PM)uvaspina Wrote: You can search sold items on eBay by clicking on "advanced search" and then selecting "only sold items" or something along those lines. Nice card!
I searched active and completed auctions and didn't see any of this card. What words were used to search and find it, as I tried a bunch of different combinations and nothing seemed to bring up this card.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Very Very nice card! I would keep it if you collect Pujols if not sell it and buy something of player you do collect.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Yeah I love the card and a very rare one. I guess my question is do u Think the card is at its peak or because he is such a historic player can it only go up. I have been away from collecting for a while and looking to get gradually back in and the cash Would be nice. Is this a rare enough card that the price will never take to bad of a hit? Also do u think Its worth getting graded?

(11-28-2011, 12:01 PM)djohn Wrote: What did you search to find it on eBay, as I can't seem to find one let alone 2 on there?
2001 leaf rookies and stars Albert pujols. It should be there. If it's not, try one of the modified searches. It's there man

(11-29-2011, 05:24 PM)dahl09 Wrote: Yeah I love the card and a very rare one. I guess my question is do u Think the card is at its peak or because he is such a historic player can it only go up. I have been away from collecting for a while and looking to get gradually back in and the cash Would be nice. Is this a rare enough card that the price will never take to bad of a hit? Also do u think Its worth getting graded?
If we could predict the future we'd all be playing the stock market. As far as grading there is no way of telling by the pic you have up. Very nice card though.

(11-29-2011, 08:58 PM)jtulliakat0628 Wrote: 2001 leaf rookies and stars Albert pujols. It should be there. If it's not, try one of the modified searches. It's there man
I did a search for "2001 leaf pujols" and there is a $2600 one for sale, but it is a different card (2001 Leaf Certified Mirror Red #'d/75 and with a sweat patch). I still don't see the same card he has up on eBay as current or sold items.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

It is listed just dosen't have a price.

2001 Leaf Rookies and Stars Freshman Orientation Autographs #FO5 Albert Pujols Bat SP
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(11-27-2011, 02:14 AM)dahl09 Wrote: I have a 2001 Leaf Rookies and Start freshmen Orientation Alpert Pujols Autograph bat card and it is not listed because of the rarity of it. Does anyone have any idea how much this is worth?
Hi, there are only a few of these in existence, there is a bgs POP report of 1 and a psa POP report of 1 so only 2 of these cards have EVER been graded! The reports from ebay have been 2,500 to 2,600 for raw un-graded cards so I would hang on to it.