`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 boxes 2012 PressPass racing

3 boxes 2012 PressPass racing
I was feeling kinda down today after staying up Black Friday ( thursday night?) and having to deal with stupid people , so I decided I would pick up a box to cheer me up ( actually bought some retail from target , for presspass's black friday contest ,2 blasters of main event retail didn't hit anything ,but wasn't expecting to) so I stopped in at the LCS and he had 3 boxes of 2012 so I picked em up and snapped my photo with them out front of his store ( hobby pressPass contest for black friday) got an extra hit in one off the Boxes, thought it might be a hot Box but wasn't , I did land 5 of the "snapshot" sp.'s and card #0. overall I was happy with the break much better than the 3 boxes of Bowman prospects I was committed to buying ( they all sucked Bad, only one more product of baseball i committed to and I'm done with that ) so the hits are below how did I do?

BURNING RUBBER RACE USED "WIN" TIRES ALL 3 #99
JEFF GORDON X2 #85/99 (ATLANTA) & #92/99 (PHOENIX)
JIMMY JOHNSON #98/99 (DEGA)

Signature Series autograph
AJ Allmendinger #8/12 ( prime patch off of glove with part of the"P" and "SON"and Trademark )
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 3 boxes 2012 PressPass racing
Sick allmendinger
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice break....I don't have any of the Mark Martin cards from 2012 yet, so I'd be interested in any of the base/inserts if you pulled any.

-Mike

(11-27-2011, 01:21 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Nice break....I don't have any of the Mark Martin cards from 2012 yet, so I'd be interested in any of the base/inserts if you pulled any.

-Mike
I probably have a second complete set, and then a lot of the singles don't remember what inserts I pulled. I will try and get a scan posted tonight after I finish my homework, you guys are going to love the autograph card it is SICK. LOL( funny a 43 yr. old man with homework ) I absolutely love the fact that if you bust 2 boxes you get a set , unlike Bowman chrome 3 cases and 3 sets ( UR kidding right Topps 3 copies of David Ortiz base card, got 3x that of Harper)
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Scans Up for 2012 racing and legends plus my Fanfare Blues