`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help with mj cards

help with mj cards
I got these cards a while back and looked at them today. I cant find what set they are in beckett or there value any help would be great. Thanks

[Image: jordancards001.jpg]

RE: help with mj cards
all i can tell u is that they are not valuable I have those but I don't remember how I found them try putting the card numbers in on the back and michael jordan and try to match the year by scrolling through the list for ex sometimes they list his cards as 1999 upper deck instead of 1999-00 that is uasually typed for basketball this should help
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

Thank you for the help. I dragged them out to see if you had them.LOL.. I have them put away in a box I am donateing to the childrens hospital so thank you so much. If you see one you dont have and want for pwe LMk will be happy to send it to you.

thanks man! I can use all the help I can get it is getting hard for me to find mjs i dont have anymore without just buyin them on ebay i went to 2 card shows in the past couple of weeks and only found 1 Jordan I needed!
[Image: KevinGarnett.jpg]

The top ones are from the 1998-99 MJ: A Living Legend set by upper deck. The bottom ones are from the 1998-99 MJx set by upper deck.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

Thanks for the help.

I got some of those type of cards from a multi 100 card pack I picked up at wallmart a few years back.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*