`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value for Derrick Rose Rookie Cards?

Value for Derrick Rose Rookie Cards?
I have three Derrick Rose Rookie Cards. One is 2008-09 Upper Deck, one is Topps Tip Off 2008-09, and the other is 2008-09 Upper Deck MVP. What is the value of these?

RE: Value for Derrick Rose Rookie Cards?
Not allowed to give out beckett value (BV). I'd recommend searching ebay for completed auctions to see what they have been selling for. Of if you have a local card shop (LCS), then check out their magazines. This is what I usually do when I am busting wax in the store. Any prices found on ebay or other auction websites are considered secondary value (SV) or what I call street value.

Welcome to Beckett.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(11-26-2011, 01:24 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: Not allowed to give out beckett value (BV). I'd recommend searching ebay for completed auctions to see what they have been selling for. Of if you have a local card shop (LCS), then check out their magazines. This is what I usually do when I am busting wax in the store. Any prices found on ebay or other auction websites are considered secondary value (SV) or what I call street value.

Welcome to Beckett.
Oh okay, thank you very much. I appreciate it. I am new to this, I just registered a couple days ago.

Welcome to the Beckett Community! If you have any questions about the hobby, there are a ton of very knowledgeable users here.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65