`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter Classic Questions ...

Winter Classic Questions ...
So, I'm a big hockey fan but collect mostly baseball. For those of us that do not collect hockey, but want to collect items dealing with the Winter Classic, where should we look? Do game used card exist? Has Beckett ran any articles about the WC? What subsets are there? I NEED INFO! - Thanks, bros!
[Image: Signature_zpsnepr034k.jpg]

RE: Winter Classic Questions ...
there is game used cards

who knows if UD or Panini will have anything special for the winter classic.... for Game Used Wise

I know one of the brands, had an insert was pretty popular (normally UD 2 or something I believe)

hope that helps also sweet sig!
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I have no idea what your question was because i'm too busy staring at your signature. I think i'm going to start a new PC and try to get every piece of uniform that hot anna has worn. I hope they didn't wash it before putting it on the card.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(11-26-2011, 11:59 AM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I have no idea what your question was because i'm too busy staring at your signature. I think i'm going to start a new PC and try to get every piece of uniform that hot anna has worn. I hope they didn't wash it before putting it on the card.
DITTO!!!

08-09 OPC had a subset with 40 foil type cards (pens/savers) UD also had some that year as well as the following years....this year they also have the jumbo size ud wc cards inserted in their tin product. As for g/u I don't recall seeing wc specific g/u cards as of yet.

Good luck.
Joe Vitale PC- 104/125= 83% 0 - INCOMING

TRADERS: http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u317/...5/TRADERS/

GAME WORN SITE: http://www.theigloolockerroom.com/

[Image: hughbanner001.png]