IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Friday-cant log into Dave and Adams or Blow Out Cards

Black Friday-cant log into Dave and Adams or Blow Out Cards
Anyone else having connection problems?

RE: Black Friday-cant log into Dave and Adams or Blow Out Cards
I keep refreshing the page...finally got in but then i had to refresh again cause there was a new deal and the page wont load again.
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

Yea....havent they both learned by now to get a more powerful server when they know this is going to happen?

Gave up on DA but 2 boxes from Blowout!

Dave and Adams prices have not been anything to get excited about. They put up a price with a slash through it and then a lower price next to it, but on some of the stuff the lower price is what they were really selling it for anyway.

Atlanta Sportcards has been doing Ebay auctions with no reserve, BUT everyone goes bid crazy and not really letting people get much of a deal as I guess everyone wants to pay close to full price any way ha ha. Cases that cost 700 something bucks often only have 2-300 resale value in them, figure people should bid accordingly. The one case has been bid up to the price it cost to buy the case anyway if you just go to their website and buy one.

Blowout on facebook listed the 2008 Triple Threads for $99, I quickly put it in my cart, went to pay with Paypal, it kicked it out."SORRY ALL GONE"
What, did they have 5 boxes at that price??
Why do I even bother after 3 years you would think I would learn..
DOH!!!!

I was able to snag one of the 08 TTT boxes, and a couple others. I think I'm done for today unless something is just too good to pass up.

i grabbed a 2010 topps chrome for 29.99 not a great deal but not bad
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Blow Out at least to me was a huge disappointment. I mean seriously $50 + for boxes of stuff that's 5 years old or more ? And that was supposedly a good percentage off regular price.