Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: HORNS WIN!!!
Wink 
OT: HORNS WIN!!!
Yeah baby!!! What a game!!! Now the sorry a$$ AGGIES can take their b$tch a$$ loser team to the SEC where they belong...Wink forgive me guys!!! Just still hyped up over our VICTORY over them!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

RE: OT: HORNS WIN!!!
I am a UT fan, but I am not hyped at all. They looked terrible. 237 total yards? Our offense is pathetic. Luckily the team is young, hopefully next year will be better. Their top 25 ranking is a joke.

I agree,neither team looked good at all,but I guess someone had to win.The Aggies dont belong in the SEC.If they cant hang in the Big 12,they are gonna get stumped in the mighty SEC!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

i wish it wouldve went to overtime, and not take the coward way out and kick a FG
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(11-25-2011, 01:14 AM)lynellauto Wrote: I agree,neither team looked good at all,but I guess someone had to win.The Aggies dont belong in the SEC.If they cant hang in the Big 12,they are gonna get stumped in the mighty SEC!
+1000
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(11-25-2011, 01:23 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: i wish it wouldve went to overtime, and not take the coward way out and kick a FG
Coward way out??? Wow... I really don't have a comeback for this one... Mods, please lock this thread before I say something to get me a warning... Thank you...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(11-25-2011, 12:02 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Coward way out??? Wow... I really don't have a comeback for this one... Mods, please lock this thread before I say something to get me a warning... Thank you...
Yea, I'm sure 100 out of a 100 teams would've play the same way at the end and kicked a field goal to win at the end. Sorry if I offened you in ay way it's just that when your team leads in the 4th qtr and blows the lead so many times ...smh....man.

When our punt returner touched it and just stood there and looked at it while the Horns jumped all over it... I knew where the game was headed...

Good game, and hope we play yall again soon... before 2018.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Congrats on ur team's win! That was an exciting game. When the game first started, I didnt watch long since Texas wasnt plaing real well. (Im sorta a Longhorns fan/I liked them since the days of Priest & Ricky, but my real love is Wisconsin!). But then I started to watch again half way thru the 3rd qtr, and I must say, it was an interesting game to say the least. Congrats on the win! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**