Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show off your child's collection
Shocked 
Show off your child's collection
Please add as much to this thread as pleased. But, must be your kid's collection. If possible add scans.

RE: Show off your child's collection
(11-24-2011, 10:37 AM)scamperssnickers Wrote: Please add as much to this thread as pleased. But, must be your kid's collection.
I'm still interested in that Manny Ramirez and Jack Hannahan auto you pmed me in the "teach me how to trade"
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

My son opened a box with me... He ended up pulling landing this one!

Photobucket
(Any marks are on the toploader or scanning bed)

Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Eric Hosmer Base Auto...To complete my set!

Bucket (For Trade)
- http://s1248.photobucket.com/albums/hh48...lxxCardsX/

Looking for Legend Autos, Triple Threads Relic/Autos, & Vet. Prospect Refractors!

Man I wish I had scans. I can list some things though. Many items have been shown before.

My 11 year old buy is a Joe Mauer collector.
1 auto ball
1 ticket stub
12 GU
172 different cards (he has a few more but that was last count)
He also owns one version of every Royals card of Jeff Francoeur except the 1/1s
He also owns 5 auto Royals bats (among them Francoeur, Butler, Gordon, a veteran bat with guys like White, Wilson, McRae, a minor league bat with the top prospects for the Royals, it has Hosmer, Moose, Crow, Montgomery, Duffy, and the list goes on) Soria Jsy, Francoeur hat, Moustakas hat, Saberhagen 16x20, Shealy Jsy, 2 Francoeur batting gloves, 2010 Team Jsy, auto back pack, Gubicza 8 x 10, Seitzer 8 x 10, Jim Thome on a Royals Fan Fest sign (oops), Kila Ka'aihue ball, and there is more but this is all from memory
Larry Johnson 16x20 (Chiefs)
16 Royals bobble heads including the highly chased Sluggerrr

My 6 year old daughter is a Billy Butler collector (local so a bit easier) she also like the Diamond Anniversary cards (she has like 50)
3 auto balls
2 auto bats
1 auto Royals back pack
1 auto Jsy (not authentic)
4 GU
2 autos
132 different cards (again last count)
She also owns numerous Royals auto items, mainly balls of Kila, Willie Wilson, Billy Butler and a few others
5 bobble heads

My 3 year old daughter is an Alcides Escobar collector (also local) and purple cards
She is 3 so she has to keep her autos, gu in toploaders that are sealed and isn't allowed to take them out herself yet
1 auto ball
1 auto bat with other players as well
1 toddler jsy by Majestic with most the team
7 autos
2 GU
Canary Diamond 1/1
39 different cards
She also owns numerous Royals autos, mainly Butler, Kila, Gordon, McRae and a few others
2 bobbleheads
47 unique purple cards

You should see the head start my unborn son has on an Andruw Jones PC (his name is Andruw).
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(11-24-2011, 10:56 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: 2 Francoeur batting gloves,
It was you who posted some pics after talking with francoeur in a spring training game wasnt it? The batting gloves said frenchy if im not mistaken. You also got as bat or soemthing
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s