`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Crown Royale, Epix, and Prime

Some Crown Royale, Epix, and Prime
Was at my favorite shop today and busted a little bit of everything, first i bought a box of epix, which was complete garbage:

Carson Palmer Jersey
Sean Canfield Auto RC /499
Garret Hartley Saints Letterman Auto 159/240
Chad Pennington Odyssey Patch /75 (seriously?)

Got two packs of prime, hit a Steven Ridley Auto Jersey RC /515

Then a box of crown royale

Bob Lilly Royalty Jersey /99
Scotty Mcknight auto RC /499
redemption auto of some FB from the browns

and then the card that saved it all, although a redemption:

Demarco Murray RPS Auto Patch /299

Funny thing is on the way there I was talking to my buddy how I'd like to pull a Demarco auto, and sure enough!!! Demarco has been redeemed, but everything else is FT, adding it to my org now

RE: Some Crown Royale, Epix, and Prime
Great pull on that Murray!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(11-23-2011, 04:45 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Great pull on that Murray!

Thanks!! Can't wait to get it, I don't want to wait haha!

Nice murray
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Hey not too bad, I picked up a box of Epix myself and it was terrible too! Not even worth a thread on here lol. If that box of Crown was from 2010 PM what you pulled Base/RC/Insert wise. I'm doing the set and would love to get some off ya if I need them. You can also check my current set needs thread, everything is posted there as well. Congrads on the Murray! Been searching for the upper deck one forever now for my OU uni PC.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

(11-24-2011, 05:59 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: Hey not too bad, I picked up a box of Epix myself and it was terrible too! Not even worth a thread on here lol. If that box of Crown was from 2010 PM what you pulled Base/RC/Insert wise. I'm doing the set and would love to get some off ya if I need them. You can also check my current set needs thread, everything is posted there as well. Congrads on the Murray! Been searching for the upper deck one forever now for my OU uni PC.

Hey man, I busted a lot of epix last year and didn't fairly well, but man the last few have been absolutely brutal. They're so cheap thats why its temping, i believe my box was only 65. But the crown royale was 2011, sorry about that!

Is the Chad Pennington in Dolphins uni?