`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question on 2011 topps chrome

question on 2011 topps chrome
So i have bought four blasters of this and yet to hit an auto... oh well. But my question is can you get all the auto hits from the retail blasters that you get from a hobby box?? I thought I heard that you could get everything the same except the 1/1 auto's... Is this true?

Thanks,
not sure if ill buy another one but this would help sway my decision. Thanks all.

RE: question on 2011 topps chrome
I would say your gonna have alot better luck just getting the hobby boxes. I did a few retail and barely got anything before i started getting just hobby. Retail, blasters, whatever you want to call em, are great for building a base set though
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-23-2011, 12:57 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: I would say your gonna have alot better luck just getting the hobby boxes. I did a few retail and barely got anything before i started getting just hobby. Retail, blasters, whatever you want to call em, are great for building a base set though
I would agree, but sometimes when i am out it is fun to pick one up, and i dont have to fork over 70-80 bucks in one shot. Then again 20 bucks for a base gabbert (no auto) and kendall hunter finest freshman as my best hits, I would agree with you.... although, 80 bucks to get a no name auto and some other crap may be just as irritating. I did just pull the superlative rookie red Cam Newton out of a blaster the other day, so not all bad on the retail

(11-23-2011, 01:03 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I would agree, but sometimes when i am out it is fun to pick one up, and i dont have to fork over 70-80 bucks in one shot. Then again 20 bucks for a base gabbert (no auto) and kendall hunter finest freshman as my best hits, I would agree with you.... although, 80 bucks to get a no name auto and some other crap may be just as irritating. I did just pull the superlative rookie red Cam Newton out of a blaster the other day, so not all bad on the retail
Heck ya that is a sweet pull, ought to net you 60+ if you sale
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-23-2011, 01:22 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: Heck ya that is a sweet pull, ought to net you 60+ if you sale
Yeah, ive got it on the other site now... the chrome finest freshman atomic die cut numbered to 50 is at 79.95 with a bid right now, so i should be able to get that much, I hope.. Smile