`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Login problems
11-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Thumbs Down Login problems
Ok, so I can log into the forums but as soon as I try to look at Organize or price guide it logs me off and I cant log back in. The only way I can login again is to click on Forums and it automatically logs me back in.
But all i can view is the forums, i cant look at my price guides or organize
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-22-2011, 04:34 PM
RE: Login problems
(11-22-2011 04:06 PM)wackytabacky Wrote:  Ok, so I can log into the forums but as soon as I try to look at Organize or price guide it logs me off and I cant log back in. The only way I can login again is to click on Forums and it automatically logs me back in.
But all i can view is the forums, i cant look at my price guides or organize

Try going back to Forums and then manually log off and then log back in. That should fix it.

Ray

11-22-2011, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2011 05:38 PM by wackytabacky.)
didnt work. Only time i can log in is on forums, nothing else works. I cant even look at my profile or account info cause as soon as I click those, it logs me out and I try to log back in and it wont let me
only thing I can do and remain logged in is view the forums and my user control panel.
Anything else I click, it logs me off and entering my email and password doesn't work.
But clicking on the forum button logs me back in
Ok its got to be my windows7 because on my pc with XP sp3 installed everything works fine. So what in windows7 would cause this?
11-22-2011, 06:38 PM
Hmmm.... I'm using windows seven on my laptop and Vista on my PC and don't have this issue. Unless you need to clear your cookies in your laptop.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.