Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: Broncos release Kyle Orton
Maybe the Bears will pick him back up

i bet the bears want him, no way he goes back though...I see him going to houston.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Didnt see that one coming!! I guess the Broncos Org. is sold on the Timmy as the Franchise.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

The broncos release Orton followed by the chiefs sign Orton Lmao
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I wonder if the Denver front office was actually rooting for Tebow to fail so that they would only win 1-2 games on the season....so that they would have a shot at one of the big name qbs like Luck...As an avid Tebow supporter I would hope not but that would kind of make sense. Now, Tebow has them in a position where they probably wouldn't be in the Luck sweepstakes regardless what happens in the final 6...so they might as well stay with him.
Player collecting Dominic Smith
[Image: a2b9799d-d00b-4864-9937-c5ed26367c17.jpg]

Looks like Elway screws the Bronco's again, Just because someone was a good player doesn't make them a good coach or especially a good GM, letting Orton go and keeping Tebow definitely going to come back and bite them on arse.

Orton is either going to end up on the Seahawks, or the Raiders, Palmer is too iffy as a team leader, and since the Raiders have a great chance to make the playoff's so I look for them to pick up someone else to lead them through the playoff's, Palmer will never be able to do it.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(11-22-2011, 06:14 PM)shezdoni Wrote: Looks like Elway screws the Bronco's again, Just because someone was a good player doesn't make them a good coach or especially a good GM, letting Orton go and keeping Tebow definitely going to come back and bite them on arse.

Orton is either going to end up on the Seahawks, or the Raiders, Palmer is too iffy as a team leader, and since the Raiders have a great chance to make the playoff's so I look for them to pick up someone else to lead them through the playoff's, Palmer will never be able to do it.
Raiders just sold the farm on Palmer, no way they quit on him. Chicago would be likely and can afford him.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331