`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09-10 Breaks: UD and Panini

09-10 Breaks: UD and Panini
So there was a clearance online and I picked up 24 packs of each product for only about $24 total. That's 50 cents a pack! Did ok. The scan of the major hits is below, all are FT. The Hansbrough RC is an artist's proof #ed 52/199. Also picked up a Jordan Now Appearing (which I already have scanned in my "for trade" album) and a handful of MJ Legacy cards that are also FT.

Also, I'll be heading back to my home state for the holiday weekend starting tomorrow so feel free to send trade offers, but I won't be able to ship out until I get back in town. Got a couple OLD school boxes coming in too, so be looking for those breaks post-Thanksgiving! Thanks for looking Smile

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...=001-3.jpg
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 09-10 Breaks: UD and Panini
like the mj floor, lmk if you still have it. check me
Looking for Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Rose, Lebron, Odom.

Nice floor
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sorry the MJ Floor card is actually not FT. Pretty much everything else in that album is though. I was hoping just the specific pic with the Teague auto, LeBron inserts, etc. would come up, but maybe it redirected to the album as a whole. If it did, my bad!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]