`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod-info please..

Mod-info please..
What is it and why do I see a "warning level" on my post--I don't see it on anyone else--I don't remember ever being reprimanded via a Mod before or had a post/answer pulled? Just curious ---Thanks
Warning Lvel: 0%

http://www.beckett.com/forums/images/smilies/huh.gif
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

RE: Mod-info please..
we all have that on our profile- it is 0% since you haven't been warned. Nothing to worry about it
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

(11-22-2011, 01:26 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: we all have that on our profile- it is 0% since you haven't been warned. Nothing to worry about it
^^ Exactly - as long as it's 0% you're good.

Different infractions carry different numbers of warning points, if you get to 100% - you get suspended.

You can only see your own warning level, but not anyone else's (I can see everyone's Smile )

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

big brother is watching you

chill out, you're ok, we all have that
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

I am still at 0%....Smile I am suprised. I usually piss of the moderator once a month. JK ceocards!
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Thanks for the reply-The explanation of not seeing others was my biggest concern-thought I was singled out for something-Again Thanks all
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

Does anyone else have a "sexy level?" Mines at hundred percent...should I be worried?

(11-22-2011, 02:16 PM)ceocards Wrote: ^^ Exactly - as long as it's 0% you're good.

Different infractions carry different numbers of warning points, if you get to 100% - you get suspended.

You can only see your own warning level, but not anyone else's (I can see everyone's Smile )
Thats right. He can see mine and when I hit 100% it might be on the front page of every newspapper in the country,
It will read something like this:
WAYNETALGER IS SUSPENDED FROM BECKETT
He will figure it out the next time he logs in. How do we know this is because he has over 1,000 emails on his computer and he never opens that thing up. Mostly he only gets junk mail, so when Beckett does suspend him and send him an e-mail he will receive it but he wont get it. He will spend hours trying to figure out how to get back in and will fail, he wont start another user name to get on for the fear of being suspened. He also very rarely looks at the newspaper and when it does it only the front page while waiting in line at the conveinant store and that is where he will learn what happed.
Read here for tomorrows follow up on his reaction.

[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]