`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT: Surprisingly the Cowboys are on top of NFC EAST!!

RE: OT: Surprisingly the Cowboys are on top of NFC EAST!!
(11-22-2011, 02:52 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Its just my gut but if the Cowboys want to win they better hold the Phins to less than 21 points otherwise they will lose.
Well, your gut was right. My Cowboys held your Phins to less than 21 points and my Cowboys did in fact beat your Phins!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I was right. I knew we needed at least 24 points to pull off the upset and if our kicker made that field goal who knows maybe we would have. Also those 3 BS plays where Romo had guys draped on him and threw three of the ugliest passes Ive ever seen and had a guy just so happen to be there to catch them was crazy!!! The game came down to QB play. Romo wasnt great and Moore was awful but in the end Romo made the passes he had too while Moore missed Bess with 3 min and some change left that may have sealed the game.

It really hurt losing on the last play but Im a Romo fan and the Cowboys were my Super Bowl pick this year so I guess its not all bad haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-25-2011, 02:51 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I was right. I knew we needed at least 24 points to pull off the upset and if our kicker made that field goal who knows maybe we would have. Also those 3 BS plays where Romo had guys draped on him and threw three of the ugliest passes Ive ever seen and had a guy just so happen to be there to catch them was crazy!!! The game came down to QB play. Romo wasnt great and Moore was awful but in the end Romo made the passes he had too while Moore missed Bess with 3 min and some change left that may have sealed the game.

It really hurt losing on the last play but Im a Romo fan and the Cowboys were my Super Bowl pick this year so I guess its not all bad haha.
I think both teams did really well on defense. The dolphins really made romo work hard and the cowboys managed to slow down the run game from Miami. If these two offenses can manage to get it together and keep it together like say green bay or the usual patriots, they would be powerhouses.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

I was at the game yesterday and it was awesome. What a way to win it! Makes it better that my boy DeMarco had over 100 total yds!
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]