Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$10 Mix Pack Box

$10 Mix Pack Box
I think I beat the odds $42 BV

[Image: KellyHrudeyParkhurstAuto.jpg]

[Image: KevinDineenParhurstAuto.jpg]

[Image: SidneyCrosbyUDNHLBest.jpg]

Plus I got a MVP Rookie Redemption that was expired. I went to the Upper Deck website punched in the code and it says in stock will ship lets see if I get my cards.
[Image: testcopy.jpg]
2010-11 Dominion Base 86/230
2011-12 Artifacts 183/242
2011-12 UD Series 1 250/250
2011-12 Canvas 83/120
Bucket

RE: $10 Mix Pack Box
Not bad at all
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

sweet Dineen auto

that was a Whale of a box in deed Big Grin
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Nice hits on the mix box. Congrats on your breaks.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

what was the expiry date on the MVP? I'm curious how far back i might be able to go...i actually kept all my expired cards that havent been redeemed in case someday i can use them for something lol
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

nice hits! you definitly beat the odds! hopefully you'll get your mvp rc. I think that as long as they have that card in stock they will ship it out evenn if its expired.

(11-22-2011, 05:58 PM)arock99 Wrote: what was the expiry date on the MVP? I'm curious how far back i might be able to go...i actually kept all my expired cards that havent been redeemed in case someday i can use them for something lol
It was 2007-08 MVP it expired 9/15/10.

Here is the email confirmation

Quote:On 11/22/2011 7:09:29 AM, we received your online redemption for: 2007-08 NHL MVP Hockey Rookie Redemption; Athlete: 3-Card Rookie Pack.

Please allow up to 12-16 weeks for delivery. We will send you an e-mail when your redemption item ships. You can view the status of your redemption online simply by logging in and choosing 'My Redemptions' from the My Upper Deck menu.