Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Short vacation from Nov. 25th - 27th

Short vacation from Nov. 25th - 27th
Hi guys

I just wanted to let you know that I´m on a short vacation with my wife. We do some (Pre-)Christmas shopping in Stockholm (my wife more then I) and sight seeing. I´m meeting my personal Santa Claus who has a box of 2011-12 Score and 2011-12 Upper Deck Series 1 for me [Image: wink.gif]
In this time I´m not able to respond to trade offers or PMs. I will post my results after I´m back from Stockholm. I hope my personal Santa has packed some nice cards into the boxes [Image: biggrin.gif]
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

RE: Short vacation from Nov. 25th - 27th
enjoy your vacation
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Have a good trip and good luck on the break!

(Someone must really dislike Stockholm to give a vacay notice 1 star.)
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

or maybe they are just sad to see him and his awesome cards go away for a few days. When you want a card, you want a card Wink
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Hi guys

I´m back from Stockholm with the "gift" from my personal Santa. The hotel, sightseeing and Christmas shopping were great. On Saturday evening I turned on the hotel TV and was happy to see the Devils hosting the Islanders (tired from walking the whole day). The monster save from Brodeur was awesome!!!

Back home I thought I was a good guy the whole year but Santa didn´t think so. I´m not soooo happy with the results which I got from 2011-12 Score and UD Series 1.

I will provide you scans later this day (I hope so). I also will show you a few pics from Stockholm.
[iimg]http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr219/losthadon09/Digital%20Artwork/Hockey%20Banners/itf001.png[/img]

Banner by ThaPenguin

welcome back

glad you enjoy your trip
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)