IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FINALLY GOT THIS BABY!!!!

FINALLY GOT THIS BABY!!!!
FINALLY GOT IT IN IVE WAITED A WHILE IT IS

2011 prestige DENARIUS MOORE AUTO #46/99

i will trade if some1 got anything cool i like.kinda grown found of it ive waited so long.lol.but lmk what u got.

i collect jamie harper and damian williams and any other titans.lmk what u got if interested.
Photobucket

BANNER MADE BY BLAYNERO.THANKS ALOT

RE: FINALLY GOT THIS BABY!!!!
(11-22-2011, 12:06 AM)REBEL74 Wrote: FINALLY GOT IT IN IVE WAITED A WHILE IT IS

i will trade if some1 got anything cool i like.kinda grown found of it ive waited so long.lol.but lmk what u got.

i collect jamie harper and damian williams and any other titans.lmk what u got if interested.
I have a really cool Damian Williams Shoe Patch and a few other nice patches of him.

(11-22-2011, 01:40 AM)Marinoisking Wrote: I have a really cool Damian Williams Shoe Patch and a few other nice patches of him.
sorry man but i didnt see it.do u have any d williams autos?

Photobucket

(11-22-2011, 12:06 AM)REBEL74 Wrote: FINALLY GOT IT IN IVE WAITED A WHILE IT IS

When did you get on my Jamie Harper wagon? lol... I do have some dupes of some Harper stuff, do you have a list of needs? Maybe I could help you out and I'd be interested in the D. Moore. Fellow titans collector we should help each other out! Wink
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(11-22-2011, 03:43 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: When did you get on my Jamie Harper wagon? lol... I do have some dupes of some Harper stuff, do you have a list of needs? Maybe I could help you out and I'd be interested in the D. Moore. Fellow titans collector we should help each other out! Wink
lol,i live in tn i been collecting harper since we drafted him.ive got most all of his stuff except the platnium (topps) gold and red i think,ill check and send u a list still doing the thanksgivin thing at the moment.

Photobucket