`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Advice on what to do with a Cam Auto.

RE: Advice on what to do with a Cam Auto.
I'll take it Smile just trade it to me!

SELL IT NOW!!!

Unless you don't need the money and want to hold on for investment purposes. Of course, you know how that could go... If you got it cheap, keep it, maybe get it graded. It might turn in to a Tom Brady RC auto. On the other hand, it could turn in to just another piece in the box.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

i bought this(below) for under 100$ before he even stepped onto a football field and im def. holding onto mine for now.. it could be the next tom brady contenders auto or something haha.

[Image: camnewton.jpg]
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(11-21-2011, 06:06 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: SELL IT NOW!!!

Unless you don't need the money and want to hold on for investment purposes. Of course, you know how that could go... If you got it cheap, keep it, maybe get it graded. It might turn in to a Tom Brady RC auto. On the other hand, it could turn in to just another piece in the box.
Thought about this very fact. Got it cheap, so why not get it graded and see what happens. If in 2-3 years he's a flop, I still think I can recoup actual $ investment. However, if in 8-10 he is a perennial pro-bowler, and it grades out a 9.5, well hey, might have a $1k card or better.

Card is supposed to be in-hand tomorrow, will get a scan of it as soon as it is and throw it up here.
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

(11-21-2011, 06:34 PM)TRAVISTURNER Wrote: Thought about this very fact. Got it cheap, so why not get it graded and see what happens. If in 2-3 years he's a flop, I still think I can recoup actual $ investment. However, if in 8-10 he is a perennial pro-bowler, and it grades out a 9.5, well hey, might have a $1k card or better.

Card is supposed to be in-hand tomorrow, will get a scan of it as soon as it is and throw it up here.

Let's see a good scan front and back when you get it in. That will help us decide!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Not wanting to high jack anyone's thread but with the Topps Chrome superfractor auto bringing over $7000 what do you all think this would bring?

[Image: cam_NEW.jpg]

I would sell in a heart beat!!!!
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]