`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Duck Hunting and Vince Young

Duck Hunting and Vince Young
Is there a duck blind on the sideline, because I keep seeing a brown wobbly thing floating in the air.

RE: Duck Hunting and Vince Young
Funny post... He still managed to WIN unlike the highly overpaid and overhyped Vick... So chew on that...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(11-21-2011, 11:23 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Funny post... He still managed to WIN unlike the highly overpaid and overhyped Vick... So chew on that...
but Neither team looked very good...high-schoolish IMO.
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(11-22-2011, 12:35 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: but Neither team looked very good...high-schoolish IMO.
yeah horrible game
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Really??? What game did you watch, I thought it was pretty close instead of the usual lame ***** blowout games like watching the Pats beat up on the Chiefs, but hey, I guess I am a little biased... Vince looked a little rusty for sure, but still delivered when needed, and I have to at least give him a little credit for hanging in there and not giving up... I know he has a TON of haters out here, but it is what it is... He is 3-0 against the Giants...

Billy Kilmer made a HOF career throwing passes like that.

(11-22-2011, 07:48 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Really??? What game did you watch, I thought it was pretty close instead of the usual lame ***** blowout games like watching the Pats beat up on the Chiefs, but hey, I guess I am a little biased... Vince looked a little rusty for sure, but still delivered when needed, and I have to at least give him a little credit for hanging in there and not giving up... I know he has a TON of haters out here, but it is what it is... He is 3-0 against the Giants...
and he is 0-1 at attempting to take his life.. or did he try more then once?

On a real note im glad he is getting some time and hopefully can return to game shape and get back into it

(11-22-2011, 10:30 AM)mackalack Wrote: and he is 0-1 at attempting to take his life.. or did he try more then once?

On a real note im glad he is getting some time and hopefully can return to game shape and get back into it
Now why would you bring that up??? What does that have to do with him playing??? I think a lot of members on here really need to grow up... I myself will take VY reborn over the overrated and overpaid Vick anyday... But hey, just my opinion... Take it if you want...

(11-22-2011, 06:51 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Now why would you bring that up??? What does that have to do with him playing??? I think a lot of members on here really need to grow up... I myself will take VY reborn over the overrated and overpaid Vick anyday... But hey, just my opinion... Take it if you want...
Apparently Vince Young's talent level is a sensitive subject to bring up, i am sorry i was just messing with you.

I am secretly a VY supporter as well, no one said he would be a good nfl qb and i said they were wrong. Give him the time with a good team such as the eagles and he will prove them wrong. Vick was a let down but he does get hit alot and he just aint used to that.

I also hope Tim Tebow wins a superbowl in the next 3 years. Just because everyone said he wont win a playoff game ever.

(11-22-2011, 08:14 PM)mackalack Wrote: I also hope Tim Tebow wins a superbowl in the next 3 years. Just because everyone said he wont win a playoff game ever.

Not sure if you were being sarcastic here or not, but hilarious either way.