`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some questions about CMOC

Some questions about CMOC
Interested in learning more about the process would appreciate to talk to someone who had sold on CMOC before. PM me if you would be willing to answer a few questions. i hope this does not violate TOS but if it does please delete. Thanks in advance

Elliott
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: Some questions about CMOC
What would you like to know?

(11-20-2011, 02:47 PM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: What would you like to know?
just had questions about selling do you do it? Your thoughts on the ease of their process, so how should I send cards to them. If I read correctly they charge you if you send them in a top holder is that correct? I know they charge an up front fee per card , and a shipping fee. anything else I am missing
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(11-20-2011, 03:02 PM)eharris3abc Wrote: just had questions about selling do you do it? Your thoughts on the ease of their process, so how should I send cards to them. If I read correctly they charge you if you send them in a top holder is that correct? I know they charge an up front fee per card , and a shipping fee. anything else I am missing
Yes, there is a fee per card to remove them from toploaders, screwdowns, Card Savers, or other holders of these types. You aren't charged if they are shipped in soft sleeves. Other than that, make sure to package your cards secdurely so they don't suffer damage in transit. COMC suggests shipping a box inside a box to help maximize protection.

The upfront fees are a per card fee and a batch fee. Batches are in increments of 500 cards. The fees are different depending on how fast you want your order processed and uploaded. The only other fee difference is if you are sending graded cards or other cards that require special scanning, such as booklets.

After that the only fees you incur are a monthly maintenance fee of a cent per card and that doesn't happen until after three months.

Hope all this helps. If you have further questions you can always use the contact information on the website, email or phone.