`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: WHAT A WEEKEND OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!

OT: WHAT A WEEKEND OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
Now that Iowa State, USC and Baylor have accomplished their tasks in making a BCMESS, it's gonna go down to the wire! My team (LSU) ain't nearly out of the woods yet, they still have two very tough opponents to face. My chest is killing me from all the laughing this weekend. Don't know why, but watching that Iowa State game , I couldn't stop laughing at the end, and little did I know that wouldn't be the last upset..... Not to mention the F Bomb Lee Corso let fly on Gameday. I thought I'd heard him wrong at first, but apparently I didn't . I hope he doesn't get into too much trouble for it, it was the funniest thing I think I've seen on television, and the reactions from the other guys was just as priceless.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Baylor fans this morning thinking they'd gone to heaven
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: OT: WHAT A WEEKEND OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
You know a lot of people hate the BCS as do I but I think its clear and has been clear all year LSU and Bama are the top 2 teams. If we get a repeat I will welcome it because I like hard nosed football like they played the first game. Im not a fan of missed field goals but it was still a good game IMO.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(11-20-2011, 08:58 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: You know a lot of people hate the BCS as do I but I think its clear and has been clear all year LSU and Bama are the top 2 teams. If we get a repeat I will welcome it because I like hard nosed football like they played the first game. Im not a fan of missed field goals but it was still a good game IMO.
I totally agree! BTW I think Nick has taken a few steps to shore up his kicking game in case they do have to face LSU again:

[Image: 379960_2626196820361_1418506309_3033805_...2435_n.jpg]

LOL. That's hilarious!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Love that 5 goal post field.LoL

I absolutely love the way this is shaping up after this weekend.Arkansas is heading up in the ranks and if we can beat LSU then things will get real interesting.

Should be a great game Friday,don't you agree Duchovny2.LSU has a great defense but i think the Hogs can put up some points on them and if LSU has to depend on their offense to win i think they are screwed.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

It will definitely be a slobberknocker!

it doesn't matter who wins next weekend. uga is going to the sugarbowl after winning the sec championship!

go dawgs!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

When Bud and I got in from the Miss St game last nigt, i was stunned to see Oregon lost and Oklahoma losing.

A LSU Alabama rematch is far from cut in stone. Arkansas is playing the best we have all years with 3 solid back to back games.
If the razorbacks can get a quick jump on LSU and forces them to pass it may get real intersting. should be a hell of a game as the Arkansas vs LSU are great games and we have won 3 of the last 4.

WPS

[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams

Some people may not like it,but its going to be a rematch between the best 2 teams in the country,Bama and LSU.Arkansas wont be a threat.Arkansas barely won alot of there games against less competition while LSUs only rough game was Bama and still won.Arkansas RBs wont run against LSU,LSU is just about the only team to control the best RB in the nation Trent Richardson.The Bama-LSU BCS National Title Game will be a classic with one thing Guaranteed,the SEC will win the BCS title for a 6th year in a row.GEAUX TIGERS!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

Who said Arkansas had to run? Anyways LSU has a Great team and with no doubt this will be our toughest game yet. You may think that Arkansas is no threat , you better hope LSU doesnt thinks that also. Should be a good game. Would be nice to see us beat you guys for another sugar bowl game. That being said good luck next week and may the best team win.
[Image: Razorback2.jpg]

Collecting Arkansas Razorbacks, Currently focused on Ryan Mallett and DJ Williams