`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Younglover's Gridiron King progress

RE: Younglover's Gridiron King progress
WOW that set looks great esp with them all together some serious OCD they are even lined up good..Good luck on Finishing it
Photobucket

Imma big fan of Gridiron kings .....rarely am i jealous of cards........im jealous. Is the dual gu portion have a printrun?
Insert Banner.

Holy cow that looks fantastic! Im sure I dont have any you need but feel free to check Big Grin
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(02-01-2012, 08:49 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: WOW that set looks fantastic!!!!! Big Grin
Thank you Teresa Smile

(02-01-2012, 08:54 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: WOW that set looks great esp with them all together some serious OCD they are even lined up good..Good luck on Finishing it
LOL! Everyone wouldn't have done it that way!? Thanks for the encouragement Smile

(02-01-2012, 09:05 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Imma big fan of Gridiron kings .....rarely am i jealous of cards........im jealous. Is the dual gu portion have a printrun?
Thank you! I have card envy when I look at your cards, also Smile The dual gu that I have are all numbered /25 except the Steve which is to 15. Funny thing is the Krause prime is #ed to 4 and is his only non auto jsy and the auto gu is /25. For some reason they only made 24 of the cards in the set with plain jersey. Maybe because they are game worn? They are all over the board in amount produced, from /30 to /299.

(02-03-2012, 12:30 PM)younglover Wrote: Thank you Teresa Smile

LOL! Everyone wouldn't have done it that way!? Thanks for the encouragement Smile

Thank you! I have card envy when I look at your cards, also Smile The dual gu that I have are all numbered /25 except the Steve which is to 15. Funny thing is the Krause prime is #ed to 4 and is his only non auto jsy and the auto gu is /25. For some reason they only made 24 of the cards in the set with plain jersey. Maybe because they are game worn? They are all over the board in amount produced, from /30 to /299.
FYI, this is why I decided to complete the whole thing;
[Image: Niners.jpg][Image: Niners2.jpg]
I have all the Roger Craig's except his 1/1. Kinda bummed they used a Giants jsy for McElhenny, but....
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Awesome set(s)! Really look great together!

Have any Dub Jones dupes?

(02-03-2012, 12:47 PM)gangstippie Wrote: Awesome set(s)! Really look great together!

Have any Dub Jones dupes?
I have one /25. If you need it, PM me your addy.

WOW, awesome set! They look GREAT all lined up together. I will keep an eye out for you as well. Btw, do you have any jsy dupes of any Cowboy players?? Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(11-19-2011, 04:04 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Lol welcome to the OCD club meet out founder Chibears
I have OCD and I am proud of it Big Grin

Your busy with this set alone.

When your free, get on those Young's.

Here are my latest pickups. I have quite a few that need to be added to my original scans, but still need a lot of help Smile
I have a couple open trade offers to people that don't post that I don't think are aware I want their cards Sad
So, here are the latest....
[Image: Augpickups.jpg][Image: Augpickupsback.jpg]

Thanks for looking and if you can help me, please....Smile