`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't add items to organize

RE: Can't add items to organize
Yea I understand that but its not working. I see the folder in the drop down list. Rememebr how they would show a loading box when its being added ? I don't get that. Soon as I hit add its saying added.I have to close out of beckectt and refresh then try again for it to work.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

ok, I sent that email off to beckett for you
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(11-20-2011, 03:02 AM)floydtown Wrote: ok, I sent that email off to beckett for you
Thank You!

-Sunday Update- Still giving issues. Took me 25 minutes to add 5 cards today. I wanted to get these updated before my subscription ended.Doesn't look like that will happen. It would be really nice of beckett to extend the amount of days this has been down in a credit. jmo

I have had this problem for about 3 weeks now. I just thought it was the computers at work, but then it had the same issue for me on my laptop this weekend too. It would only create the folder in one transaction instead of creating the folder and adding the card at the same time. I just went back to the price guide a second time and added the card once again after a refresh. Hopefully it gets fixed as this makes it even more time consuming when you are adding a ton of cards.

(11-21-2011, 07:07 AM)fulltritty Wrote: I have had this problem for about 3 weeks now. I just thought it was the computers at work, but then it had the same issue for me on my laptop this weekend too. It would only create the folder in one transaction instead of creating the folder and adding the card at the same time. I just went back to the price guide a second time and added the card once again after a refresh. Hopefully it gets fixed as this makes it even more time consuming when you are adding a ton of cards.
Yes!!! Someone else with my same issue.lol It took me approx 2hrs to upload 150 cards. I may for the membership mainly for the organize. I just find it to be a nice tool. Now if only it would work.

Yeah, I've had the problem recently as well.

If you are adding cards to an existing collection/folder it works fine.

But if you are trying to add cards to a new collection/folder it only creates the Collection/folder and no cards get added.

Simple workaround:

Anytime you are about to add cards, only select 1 card, click add, create the collection/folder. Then hit F5 (refresh the page), select all the cards (including the one you just selected) and click add.

folks, i cant stress this enough: use tabs

1 tab for org, 1 for opg. if you create a new collection in org, it gives you an error, just hit refresh and it will be there. before adding items to that collection from your opg tab, make sure you refresh that as well (so the collection appears in your dropdown

this should fix most issues, hopefully

(11-21-2011, 10:06 AM)kinarism Wrote: Yeah, I've had the problem recently as well.

If you are adding cards to an existing collection/folder it works fine.

But if you are trying to add cards to a new collection/folder it only creates the Collection/folder and no cards get added.

Simple workaround:

Anytime you are about to add cards, only select 1 card, click add, create the collection/folder. Then hit F5 (refresh the page), select all the cards (including the one you just selected) and click add.
yea thats what ive been doing. Its a bug or something because it never used to be like this.

@ jacoby- I get the error when i try to remove folders i no longer need. I can create them,but when removing i get the error. When refreshing the folder is gone. Just wish it would stop. kinda annoying.lol

yeas, same issue, but in reverse. good luck

I would try refreshing. It seems I was having the same issue and after a refresh my stuff showed up. Good luck.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]