`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition

RE: Diamond Anniversary Factory Set Limited Edition
I heard someone on this forum say that Topps isn't sending (him at least) the diamond anniversary set and is sending instead a couple packs of cards. Anyone else hear that's the case? If so, I'd be very disappointed since I was going to be requesting delivery of mine soon. Any info would be appreciated.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(11-21-2011, 01:53 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I heard someone on this forum say that Topps isn't sending (him at least) the diamond anniversary set and is sending instead a couple packs of cards. Anyone else hear that's the case? If so, I'd be very disappointed since I was going to be requesting delivery of mine soon. Any info would be appreciated.
It is on a thread below this one and at the end of the thread
http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1466394.html

I think this will get you to it

(11-20-2011, 11:48 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: yeah seems to me for only 45 code cards there has to be a ton of these sets floating around. I'll be looking for the Carlos Santana but I'm not paying premium pricing for it just because it's a limited edition.
You failed to notice that it requires 45 Different rings. And their are fewer rings available for the key players, the Mantle ring seems to be the the toughest pull to reach number 60.

Also there in a rumor that they are running out of factory sets and are replacing them with packs of cards. They no longer mention the factory sets in the instant win prize lists, rather it has been replaced with vintage packs of Topps Cards.

Ray

(11-21-2011, 02:55 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: You failed to notice that it requires 45 Different rings. And their are fewer rings available for the key players, the Mantle ring seems to be the the toughest pull to reach number 60.

Also there in a rumor that they are running out of factory sets and are replacing them with packs of cards. They no longer mention the factory sets in the instant win prize lists, rather it has been replaced with vintage packs of Topps Cards.

Ray
Then the limited sets are just that, limited, and if they are gone, there is a print run available, which is a SECRET obviously...
If that is the case, then the card value will increase once new sets are not being opened for single sales and trades..matter of time, but then it could be years....

I got my set last week but i will keep it closed and sealed. To my knowledge these are limited so i'm almost positive these wil be worth much more down the road.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.