`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOUTOUT TO VON MILLER

SHOUTOUT TO VON MILLER
Title says it all but I am so proud of this guy and I know he is going to be a really nice NFL player. GIG EM VON!!!!!! Keep up the great work!
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: SHOUTOUT TO VON MILLER
he is a beast pass rusher

Von is definitely a beast! Love watching that guy play, as well as Kerrigan. Gonna be interesting to see who of them 2 wins Defensive ROY (cant imagine anyone else)
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

did you see him put the helmet hit to Sanchez's back and ribs tonight? I thought miller was gonna kill the poor fella before the night was over.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(11-18-2011, 01:41 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: did you see him put the helmet hit to Sanchez's back and ribs tonight? I thought miller was gonna kill the poor fella before the night was over.
lmao...yeah he won't be getting a XMAS card from Sanchez..hahaha. I loved it!
(11-18-2011, 01:49 AM)bpab16 Wrote: lmao...yeah he won't be getting a XMAS card from Sanchez..hahaha. I loved it!
i was lucky enough to see him do that in person during his years at A&M. the guy was so smooth off the edge.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

The man is a beast! Its so nice to see the Broncos finally nail a defense draft pick. The guy is getting better and better each week. He is going to be a serious force to be delt with for years to come. Was nice to see one of his Inceptions autos come in the mail today. Ill scan my small Miller collection when I get the scanner fixed.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

Still have my Miller FT/FS if you want it.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]