`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1950s Cards Wanted

1950s Cards Wanted
I'm starting a new goal in my collecting. I'm taking on the 1950s, so if you have anything from the Topps and Bowman sets of the 1950s, commons, stars, RCs, etc., please let me know if they're FT, FS or both. Cards can be Ex or better, with hopefully no major creases. Looking forward to chatting with you and working something out! Check my org too if there are things I have you might be interested in. Thanks!

RE: 1950s Cards Wanted
(11-17-2011, 11:49 PM)bdkane72 Wrote: I'm starting a new goal in my collecting. I'm taking on the 1950s, so if you have anything from the Topps and Bowman sets of the 1950s, commons, stars, RCs, etc., please let me know if they're FT, FS or both. Cards can be Ex or better, with hopefully no major creases. Looking forward to chatting with you and working something out! Check my org too if there are things I have you might be interested in. Thanks!
I have a double or two from 1952 Bowman, as well as some other random 50's commons....I'd trade them for 1952 Bowman I don't have...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: 1950s Cards Wanted
I have a couple of 58 cards and a few from 59 in my org. They are in nice shape with no creases.
Here are scans of the 50's cards I have for trade:

Photobucket

Photobucket