`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have GQ varaition mini's?

Anyone have GQ varaition mini's?
These are seeming to be pretty darn tough to find. I have 4/100. I didn't open any GQ, were these only inserted into the bonus mini's packs in the hobby boxes?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Anyone have GQ varaition mini's?
I think they were more rare than that. I opened four boxes and only pulled one variation mini.

It's probably because people don't know they have them. I think the color is a little off from the normal ones, so the only way to tell is if you have a stack of the minis, then they kind of jump out at you.

I'm really not a big fan of the search for the variation parallels (ie Heritage, 2010 UD). I like it to be pretty obvious, or if nothing else change the back (like the 09 T206 var.)

Anyway I do have one and good luck on the set.

[Image: SCAN0097.jpg]

Yes, I have to agree that they are indistinguishable from the base mini's. You have to have a detailed description of the photo to know the SP's. If that one is FT, LMK

I have the scott rolen #9 mini variation he is running. in my organize. I have no problem sending first with traders who are also not new here. send me an offer if you would like. I can scan it as well if you would like me to let me know.

Thanks to Jakelovescards, I now have 5/100, still looking for more. I urge anyone who has base mini's 1-100 to check the photo description against the SP list here to see if they have some higher valued mini's.....then trade them to me please......Happy Thanksgiving everyone! First person to send me a PM after I post this will win a prize too as long as I get shout out on the boards, I want more mini's and name awareness always helps! What will the prize be? I haven't decided yet, but you can bet it'll be nice Smile

I had no idea there were variations. I just checked mine. Sorry, but none of them were what you are looking for.
[Image: Cards.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 10:23 AM)jake2009 Wrote: I had no idea there were variations. I just checked mine. Sorry, but none of them were what you are looking for.
Thanks for checking, sending you a PM