`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Family Pet Passed Away...)0:

RE: OT: Family Pet Passed Away...)0:
(11-18-2011, 12:53 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Sorry to hear cyber...Nibbles looked like an awesome little guy!! I love his mix of colors and the special white coloring on his nose and forehead!
Thanks wen....on a brighter note, I've been piling up on the 34/***.....pulled one and got 2 more from the bay not even knowing......now have a small stack...lol
(11-18-2011, 02:47 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Sorry to hear this Cyber! RIP little guy.
Thanks bud....freaked out when I found him.....couldn't even go to work, had to call out sick....the other one knows something is up, need to get another one to keep him company because They are very social animals and need a friend or someone there constant...gonna go today to try and find one....Still trying to get my first Marino au, have any doubles....lol
(11-18-2011, 08:20 AM)woodrowsbat Wrote: I lost my Lab this summer. Stinks to lose them. My other dog howled and wined for almost a month before finally giving up that he wasn't coming home. When she goes thats it! No more for me.
Wood- I hear you on that, it was a longgggggg time after I lost my lab before I got my next pet....was hesitant until my fiancée convinced me to get a Guinea pig, super glad I did but hurts just as much for something so small....
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Bumping it up for the wonderful Mr. Nibbles....I miss you buddy
Bucket

Having a pet pass is never easy. My thoughts are with you and yours.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(11-18-2011, 08:57 PM)jonathani Wrote: Having a pet pass is never easy. My thoughts are with you and yours.

JonathanI
Thanks bud, he was my first Guinea pig and the bestest I think I'll ever have....
Bucket

Bump for nibbles
Bucket

I am sorry for your loss, I don't have a pet, wish I did, but I don't. RIP Mr. Nibbles
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]