`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have one hockey card for trade (SCAN INSIDE)

I have one hockey card for trade (SCAN INSIDE)
I want either a jeter auto as far as baseball or football auto's that are not press pass/sage/aspire and are equivalent in value. I don't really do hockey so I have no desire to trade for hockey.
[Image: ovechkindualauto.jpg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: I have one hockey card for trade (SCAN INSIDE)
pms and offers returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

friday try
My Flickr

I can do a lot of Bowman RC's, check me.
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

if it doesn't fall in line with the description of my interests above, I have no interest
(11-19-2011, 02:27 AM)Oddball Wrote: I can do a lot of Bowman RC's, check me.
My Flickr

Any interest in a 2008 bowman sterling jersey/auto rc of Chris johnson that books $100?

sorry not looking for cj presently...would like to trade for a card of equivalent value, not multiples presently
(11-21-2011, 07:36 AM)kris4u22 Wrote: Any interest in a 2008 bowman sterling jersey/auto rc of Chris johnson that books $100?
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr