`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graded Card Storage

RE: Graded Card Storage
(12-24-2011, 08:49 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: It would be awesome if you could get those Beckett boxes custom printed with the set name and/or logo... i.e. Ultimate Collection Signatures 2006-07. This was the set that got me back into collection.. Right now, I have them hidden in card shoeboxes..

[Image: IMG_3838.jpg]
That reminds me of how all my tables in my house look haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

[Image: 47fed22d.jpg]
[Image: 04c9f083.jpg]
[Image: 861dd4df.jpg]

Here's my 2nd try at it.... What do yall think?
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

(12-28-2011, 12:11 AM)MannyEsco Wrote: Here's my 2nd try at it.... What do yall think?
I think it's a lot better than the first box that was made, and better than anything I could do with wood.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

I actually like the first ones. I like my stuff well protected AND well hidden.
To much "show" area on the 2nd one for me.
I like the beckett boxes if they wasn't purple.........

I wish they made boxes that would fit cards in plastic and team bag. Those shoe boxes are to small for me.
I have mine is those ( I think ) 5,000 count boxes, But once you fill up all four rows the thing looks fat on the sides...

(12-28-2011, 02:05 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I actually like the first ones. I like my stuff well protected AND well hidden.

I wish they made boxes that would fit cards in plastic and team bag. Those shoe boxes are to small for me.
I have mine is those ( I think ) 5,000 count boxes, But once you fill up all four rows the thing looks fat on the sides...
I agree about the first one being better covered, but I like the top of the second better. Maybe combine the two (the coverage of the first with the top of the second).

They do make boxes that you could put team bags, and plastics. I got these single row cardboard boxes (not sure of the exact name) but they hold graded cards as well as cards in team bags/plastics.

Yeah single row doesn't work for me either. My Jerry Rice collection is fairly big... lol
And single row boxes would be to many Big Grin

(12-28-2011, 02:27 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: Yeah single row doesn't work for me either. My Jerry Rice collection is fairly big... lol
And single row boxes would be to many
Well, maybe Manny can customize a box (or dresser) big enough for your collection. Big Grin

(12-28-2011, 02:36 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: Well, maybe Manny can customize a box (or dresser) big enough for your collection. Big Grin
I am at like 2,800 Rice cards. lol

That is JUST singles...... I have about another 1,000 or so of dupes..... Awhile back I bought lots with a few cards I needed in them.

(12-28-2011, 02:10 AM)tmakact7 Wrote: I agree about the first one being better covered, but I like the top of the second better. Maybe combine the two (the coverage of the first with the top of the second).

They do make boxes that you could put team bags, and plastics. I got these single row cardboard boxes (not sure of the exact name) but they hold graded cards as well as cards in team bags/plastics.
Yea I messed up on the second one... it was suppose to be covered up like the first one.... but once i made a mistake i just kept on going with the error
(12-28-2011, 02:05 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: I actually like the first ones. I like my stuff well protected AND well hidden.

what kind of plastic?
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector