`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 TOPPS CHROME COME & GET IT!!

2011 TOPPS CHROME COME & GET IT!!
GUYS I HAVE A TON OF TOPPS CHROME BASE,INSERTS,REFRACTORS,PARALLELS,AUTOS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO COMPLETE A SET AND JUST WANT TO TRADE THEM. SEND ME OPEN OFFERS AND WE CAN DO SOME TRADING.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

RE: 2011 TOPPS CHROME COME & GET IT!!
I have already completed the base set and am now working on the refractor set. i have the newton so i just need the less expensive ones now. i only want refractors that are in mint condition. i do have quite a few dez cards. alot of millers too just nothing real high end. i dont have the need list yet but will soon. i do have the 2011 topps chrome demarco murray rookie recognition refractor auto but i dont think i want to trade that for refractor commons. will take $125 for it though. i know the price is above "book" but this card will go up,up,up,up! let me know.
(11-16-2011, 11:18 PM)bpab16 Wrote: GUYS I HAVE A TON OF TOPPS CHROME BASE,INSERTS,REFRACTORS,PARALLELS,AUTOS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO COMPLETE A SET AND JUST WANT TO TRADE THEM. SEND ME OPEN OFFERS AND WE CAN DO SOME TRADING.
i just tried to click on your link but all i get is "page not found".

(11-16-2011, 11:33 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: I have already completed the base set and am now working on the refractor set. i have the newton so i just need the less expensive ones now. i only want refractors that are in mint condition. i do have quite a few dez cards. alot of millers too just nothing real high end. i dont have the need list yet but will soon. i do have the 2011 topps chrome demarco murray rookie recognition refractor auto but i dont think i want to trade that for refractor commons. will take $125 for it though. i know the price is above "book" but this card will go up,up,up,up! let me know.
i just tried to click on your link but all i get is "page not found".
i just sold several of my demarco autos..i am not in the market to buy any of his. however i have lots of refractors marked for trade so send me open offer and let me know which ones you need. they are all mint condition i see no signs of wear on any of them.

MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

(11-16-2011, 11:43 PM)bpab16 Wrote: i just sold several of my demarco autos..i am not in the market to buy any of his. however i have lots of refractors marked for trade so send me open offer and let me know which ones you need. they are all mint condition i see no signs of wear on any of them.
well give me an idea of what you are looking for and then i can make an offer for you. thanks.

(11-16-2011, 11:43 PM)bpab16 Wrote: i just sold several of my demarco autos..i am not in the market to buy any of his. however i have lots of refractors marked for trade so send me open offer and let me know which ones you need. they are all mint condition i see no signs of wear on any of them.
you just looking for dez and the other guy? or do you have other interests as well?

(11-16-2011, 11:50 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: well give me an idea of what you are looking for and then i can make an offer for you. thanks.

you just looking for dez and the other guy? or do you have other interests as well?
looking for all cowboys and former texas a&m aggies..especially dez bryant and von miller.

ill try to get a list for you by the end of the week. i know there are quite a few that i need so i hope you have alot of the ones i need. thanks man.

(11-16-2011, 11:56 PM)whiteyshark Wrote: ill try to get a list for you by the end of the week. i know there are quite a few that i need so i hope you have alot of the ones i need. thanks man.
no problem. i know i have more refractors on the way so i will let you know what all i have.

STILL HAVE A TON OF CHROME I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE. JUST LOOKING FOR ACTION COME ON PEOPLE

Only saw 2 autos and both were variations...have any others ft?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Sent open offer.