`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Rookies and Stars Longevity Price Guide

2011 Rookies and Stars Longevity Price Guide
I bought a box of 2011 Rookies and Stars Longevity today and had some decent luck...can anyone tell me when these were released and when the price guide will be available on Beckett?

Here are my pulls if you are interested:

Von Miller Auto Rookie Card #10/10
Roddy White (Blue) Jersey #21/100
Stevan Ridley Freshman Orientation Jersey Rookie #159/249
David Garrard (Red) Jersey #197/299

RE: 2011 Rookies and Stars Longevity Price Guide
Just got another box and pulled:

AJ Green Rookie Revolution Jersey #172/249
Ryan Williams Freshman Orientation Rookie Jersey #93/249
Colin Kaepernick Freshman Orientation Rookie Jersey #33/249
Allen Bradford Rookie Signatures Redemption card

i need that von miller badly!!!!!!!! lmk what we can do Thanks-Adrian
this price guide has been out for a while on this set.
[Image: vondez.png]
MY 2012 PC GUYS RYAN TANNEHILL, CYRUS GRAY, JEFF FULLER & CASE KEENUM!!!!!!!!BRING EM TO ME!!!
Collect DALLAS COWBOYS, former Texas A&M PLAYERS, DEZ BRYANT & VON MILLER !! Look at my ORG or bucket (ORG ALWAYS UP TO DATE)

I work at Target in washington state and they went on the shelf this last monday, and like others have said the price guide is already on Beckett on-line.

Thanks guys for the replies guys...are you sure there is no difference between Rookies and Stars and Rookies and Stars Longevity? Are you sure that they are not two separate series? I have seen pics of other Von Miller autographs from the series and none of them have "Longevity" written over top of "Rookie" on the right hand side of the card. Also, the only Von Miller that I see listed on Beckett's price guide that is serial numbered out of 10 is the Emerald, whereas my card is more of a black holofoil.
(11-16-2011, 10:50 PM)bpab16 Wrote: i need that von miller badly!!!!!!!! lmk what we can do Thanks-Adrian
this price guide has been out for a while on this set.
I'm not really seeing anything in your org that I could give this up for...I am mainly only interested in Ravens
Here is a pic taken from my iPhone...hopefully this can help someone answer my question
/Users/schwarjx/Desktop/photo-11.JPG

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Longevity is a Parallel set that comes in rookies and stars
So its from the same packs...its just that the Longevity cards are like inserts.

Every one of the serial numbers that are printed on these cards are different from the ones that are listed on the Beckett Price Guide

It is not the same as regular rookies and stars. The cards you have are their own set. Yes there are "longevity" inserts in normal rookies and stars but the box you bought is it's own set. All the cards are foil covered and the true rc's are numbered to 10 like your Von miller. In normal rookies and stars they are like 299 I believe. They have been making this set for the last few years.
Oh, and no I don't believe these are in the price guide yet because they are the newest release.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Nice miller
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

That Von Miller might be his AU RC/10, but I'm not sure. I know last year the regular Rookies and Stars had AU RC/299, but the Longevity had AU RC/10. I'm still looking for Tate's, but if it is the RC, it should sell really nice. Congrats

And Rookies & Stars and Rookies & Stars Longevity are 2 different sets. Longevity is usually sold for like $40-50 at Target. It's like Topps and Topps Chrome. They have similar inserts and base, but are two completely different sets

Several years ago Longevity was a parallel in R&S, but it's been a different set since 2008
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]