`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Need some insight on some shipping issues...

RE: Need some insight on some shipping issues...
Getting back on the subject...

apparently the tracking number is only officially "tracked" if you pay for tracking. The number given to you by paypal and ebay (or whatever other site you use) is just your proof that you used their systems to deliver. If the USPS office you dropped your mail off at doesn't scan the barcode, then it doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't received it nor delivered it. You'll have to just wait it all out. I once had a package stuck in New Jersey for 3 weeks...don't know why.

(11-16-2011, 02:53 PM)kstjst Wrote: Getting back on the subject...

apparently the tracking number is only officially "tracked" if you pay for tracking. The number given to you by paypal and ebay (or whatever other site you use) is just your proof that you used their systems to deliver. If the USPS office you dropped your mail off at doesn't scan the barcode, then it doesn't necessarily mean that they haven't received it nor delivered it. You'll have to just wait it all out. I once had a package stuck in New Jersey for 3 weeks...don't know why.
That is true. I had an item reach chicago to be processed about a year and a half ago. Hasn't been scanned since. Never arrived. Sometimes I think these codes really offer no protection at all.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(11-16-2011, 02:08 PM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Just to confirm your argument:

Did you just compare the USPS postal service to the bailout of 2008?

Also are you saying the USPS should care about you but you dont care if they go under. Why should 1000s care about you when you dont care about 1000s?
Are you actually reading what I said??? Not comparing anything, I just don't want it to end up as a bailout on our dime... Do you??? I also said they treat me and countless other people like garbage when we go in there, so it has led me to care less and less what happens to them... At the end of the day, they are just another old and outdated store model, that will disappear with the rest of the closed down companies over the last few years... Can we move on now??? I respect your opinion, can't you respect mine??? If not... No worries...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

i sent 15 packages across the country last thursday using paypal shipping. all of them were fine except two - the two going to washington state that somehow got routed through jacksonville (im in boston), and got stuck in JAX for 5 days before it finally got out of the F-L-A and into washington

so it isnt just you, OP

Just an update to the ORIGINAL meaning for this thread...

My package finally arrived, but the one I sent out is still in limbo. Going to hit the posit office before lunch to see what they might have to tell me. I heard they can "trace" the package, dk if that is true or not.